Sources of change in industrial electricity use in the Taiwan economy, 1976-1986
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Jesper Stage, 2006. "Mixing oil and water? Using hybrid input-output tables in a Structural decomposition analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 85-95.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fukushige, Mototsugu & Yamawaki, Hiroshige, 2015.
"The relationship between an electricity supply ceiling and economic growth: An application of disequilibrium modeling to Taiwan,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 14-23.
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Hiroshige Yamawaki, 2013. "The relationship between an electricity supply ceiling and economic growth: An application of disequilibrium modeling to Taiwan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J., 2001. "Structural decomposition of CO2 emissions from Taiwan's petrochemical industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 237-244, February.
- Chang, Yih F & Lin, Sue J, 1998. "Structural decomposition of industrial CO2 emission in Taiwan: an input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 5-12, January.
- Alcantara, Vicent & Duarte, Rosa, 2004. "Comparison of energy intensities in European Union countries. Results of a structural decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 177-189, January.
- Yen-Yin Chen & Jung-Hua Wu, 2008. "Simple Keynesian input–output structural decomposition analysis using weighted Shapley value resolution," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(4), pages 879-892, December.
- Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua, 2013. "Analyzing the driving forces behind CO2 emissions and reduction strategies for energy-intensive sectors in Taiwan, 1996–2006," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 402-411.
- Paola Rocchi & Monica Serrano, 2011. "Environmental Structural Decomposition Analysis of Italian Emissions, 1995-2005," Working Papers in Economics 267, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Chang, Yih F. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J., 2008. "Comprehensive evaluation of industrial CO2 emission (1989-2004) in Taiwan by input-output structural decomposition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2471-2480, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:16:y:1994:i:2:p:115-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.