A classroom/time assignment model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drexl, Andreas & Salewski, Frank, 1997. "Distribution requirements and compactness constraints in school timetabling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 193-214, October.
- Dimopoulou, M. & Miliotis, P., 2001. "Implementation of a university course and examination timetabling system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 202-213, April.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602070 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mustafa, A. & Goh, M., 1996. "Multi-criterion models for higher education administration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 167-178, April.
- Drexl, Andreas & Juretzka, Jan & Salewski, Frank, 1993. "Academic course scheduling under workload and changeover constraints," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 337, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Al-Yakoob, Salem M. & Sherali, Hanif D., 2007. "A mixed-integer programming approach to a class timetabling problem: A case study with gender policies and traffic considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1028-1044, August.
- Hertz, Alain & Robert, Vincent, 1998. "Constructing a course schedule by solving a series of assignment type problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 585-603, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:9:y:1982:i:1:p:64-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.