Optimal lot streaming for multiple products in a two-machine flow shop
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pan, Quan-Ke & Ruiz, Rubén, 2012. "An estimation of distribution algorithm for lot-streaming flow shop problems with setup times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 166-180, April.
- Vickson, Raymond G. & Hassini, Elkafi, 2006. "Lot streaming for quality control in two-stage batch production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 824-843, May.
- Zhang, Wei & Yin, Changyu & Liu, Jiyin & Linn, Richard J., 2005. "Multi-job lot streaming to minimize the mean completion time in m-1 hybrid flowshops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 189-200, May.
- Chiu, Huan Neng & Chang, Jen Huei, 2005. "Cost models for lot streaming in a multistage flow shop," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 435-450, October.
- Chen, Jiang & Steiner, George, 1997. "Lot streaming with detached setups in three-machine flow shops," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 591-611, February.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Rong-Hwa & Yang, Chang-Lin, 2008. "Overlapping production scheduling planning with multiple objectives--An ant colony approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 163-170, September.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Liu, Jiyin, 2008. "Single-job lot streaming in m - 1 two-stage hybrid flowshops," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1171-1183, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:3:p:556-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.