Period and phase of customer replenishment: A new approach to the Strategic Inventory/Routing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dror, Moshe, 1993. "Modeling vehicle routing with uncertain demands as a stochastic program: Properties of the corresponding solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 432-441, February.
- Tan, C.C.R. & Beasley, J.E., 1984. "A heuristic algorithm for the period vehicle routing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 497-504.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holzapfel, Andreas & Hübner, Alexander & Kuhn, Heinrich & Sternbeck, Michael G., 2016. "Delivery pattern and transportation planning in grocery retailing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 54-68.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602444 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine & Raa, Birger & Van Landeghem, Hendrik, 2006. "Modeling inventory routing problems in supply chains of high consumption products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(3), pages 1048-1063, March.
- Raa, Birger, 2015. "Fleet optimization for cyclic inventory routing problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 172-181.
- Raa, Birger & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine, 2009. "A practical solution approach for the cyclic inventory routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 429-441, January.
- Vidović, Milorad & Popović, Dražen & Ratković, Branislava, 2014. "Mixed integer and heuristics model for the inventory routing problem in fuel delivery," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PC), pages 593-604.
- Raa, Birger & Dullaert, Wout, 2017. "Route and fleet design for cyclic inventory routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 404-411.
- Sadeghi, Javad & Mousavi, Seyed Mohsen & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan & Sadeghi, Saeid, 2014. "Optimizing a bi-objective inventory model of a three-echelon supply chain using a tuned hybrid bat algorithm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 274-292.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:1:p:132-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.