Stochastic analysis of combat models under different termination decision rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Nordhaus, 1973. "The Allocation of Energy Resources," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 529-576.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1991. "Global CO2 Emission Reductions - the Impacts of Rising Energy Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 87-108.
- Harold Hotelling, 1931. "The Economics of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 137-137.
- Douglas Gale, 1979. "Large Economies with Trading Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 319-338.
- Alan S. Manne, 1974. "Waiting for the Breeder," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 47-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaiswal, N. K. & Sangeeta, Y. & Gaur, S. C., 1997. "Stochastic modelling of combat with reinforcement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 225-235, July.
- Pettit, L. I. & Wiper, M. P. & Young, K. D. S., 2003. "Bayesian inference for some Lanchester combat laws," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 152-165, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Liwei & Yu, Jun & Guo, Zhi, 2006. "A kind of stochastic duel model for guerrilla war," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 430-438, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:3:p:530-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.