Scheduling a two-stage hybrid flowshop with separable setup and removal times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Botta-Genoulaz, Valerie, 2000. "Hybrid flow shop scheduling with precedence constraints and time lags to minimize maximum lateness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 101-111, March.
- Li, Shanling, 1997. "A hybrid two-stage flowshop with part family, batch production, major and minor set-ups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 142-156, October.
- Azizoglu, Meral & Cakmak, Ergin & Kondakci, Suna, 2001. "A flexible flowshop problem with total flow time minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 528-538, August.
- Ruiz, Rubén & Vázquez-Rodríguez, José Antonio, 2010. "The hybrid flow shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:77:y:1994:i:3:p:415-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .