Forecasting the demand for banknotes: some empirical results for the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Constantinides, George M, 1978. "Market Risk Adjustment in Project Valuation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(2), pages 603-616, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Geismar & Milind Dawande & Divakar Rajamani & Chelliah Sriskandarajah, 2007. "Managing a Bank's Currency Inventory Under New Federal Reserve Guidelines," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, March.
- Hebbink, Gerbert & Peeters, Marga, 1999. "The circulation of euro banknotes and coins in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 23535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C.K. Folkertsma & G.E. Hebbink, 1998. "Cash management and choice of payment media: a critical survey of the theory," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 532, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Massoud, Nadia, 2005. "How should Central Banks determine and control their bank note inventory?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3099-3119, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:6:y:1981:i:3:p:269-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.