An application of sizing service territories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernd Skiera & Sönke Albers, 1998.
"COSTA: Contribution Optimizing Sales Territory Alignment,"
Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 196-213.
- Skiera, Bernd & Albers, Sönke, 1996. "COSTA: Contribution optimizing sales territory alignment," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 408, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Vidal, Thibaut & Laporte, Gilbert & Matl, Piotr, 2020. "A concise guide to existing and emerging vehicle routing problem variants," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 286(2), pages 401-416.
- Ansari, Sina & Başdere, Mehmet & Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Smilowitz, Karen, 2018. "Advancements in continuous approximation models for logistics and transportation systems: 1996–2016," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 229-252.
- Abdullah Dasci & Vedat Verter, 2005. "Evaluation of Plant Focus Strategies: A Continuous Approximation Framework," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 303-327, April.
- Selim Çetiner & Canan Sepil & Haldun Süral, 2010. "Hubbing and routing in postal delivery systems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 181(1), pages 109-124, December.
- Anna Franceschetti & Ola Jabali & Gilbert Laporte, 2017. "Continuous approximation models in freight distribution management," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(3), pages 413-433, October.
- A Dasci & G Laporte, 2005. "An analytical approach to the facility location and capacity acquisition problem under demand uncertainty," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 56(4), pages 397-405, April.
- Milica Šelmić & Miloš Nikolić & Aleksandar Čupić, 2020. "Postboxes Quantitative Optimization Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-10, March.
- Dasci, Abdullah & Verter, Vedat, 2001. "A continuous model for production-distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 287-298, March.
- Langevin, André & Mbaraga, Pontien & Campbell, James F., 1996. "Continuous approximation models in freight distribution: An overview," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 163-188, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:63:y:1992:i:2:p:164-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.