Executive knowledge, models and learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McNaughton, 1959. "Scheduling with Deadlines and Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lane, David C. & Oliva, Rogelio, 1998. "The greater whole: Towards a synthesis of system dynamics and soft systems methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 214-235, May.
- Ninios, Panagiotis & Vlahos, Kiriakos & Bunn, Derek W., 1995. "Industry simulation: System modelling with an object oriented/DEVS technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 521-534, March.
- Geurts, Jac. L. A. & Joldersma, Cisca, 2001. "Methodology for participatory policy analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 300-310, January.
- Schaffernicht, Martin & Groesser, Stefan N., 2011. "A comprehensive method for comparing mental models of dynamic systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 57-67, April.
- Fowler, Alan, 2003. "Systems modelling, simulation, and the dynamics of strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 135-144, February.
- Tripodo, G. & Dazzi, N., 1995. "Market attractiveness of developing countries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 287-303, December.
- Overmeer, Willem J. A. M. & Corbett, Charles J. & Salomon, Marc, 1997. "Intractable problems in discussing OR practice at a scientific conference: Reflections on a panel discussion at EURO XIV," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 197-206, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:59:y:1992:i:1:p:9-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.