On approximate Monetary Unit Sampling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:2:p:271-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carrizosa, Emilio, 2010. "Unequal probability sampling from a finite population: A multicriteria approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 500-504, March.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Frank Dietrich & Hartmut Kliemt & Michael Imhoff, 2002. "Introduction," Homo Oeconomicus, Institute of SocioEconomics, vol. 19, pages 7-8.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:4:y:2002:i:4:d:10.1023_a:1020831608657 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Blanquero & E. Carrizosa & E. Conde, 2006. "Inferring Efficient Weights from Pairwise Comparison Matrices," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(2), pages 271-284, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear programming; Monetary Unit Sampling; Statistical sampling; Karush–Kuhn–Tucker conditions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:217:y:2012:i:2:p:479-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .