Capacity allocation problem with random demands for the rail container carrier
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Macharis, C. & Bontekoning, Y. M., 2004. "Opportunities for OR in intermodal freight transport research: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 400-416, March.
- Yoshiaki Toyoda, 1975. "A Simplified Algorithm for Obtaining Approximate Solutions to Zero-One Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(12), pages 1417-1427, August.
- Balev, Stefan & Yanev, Nicola & Freville, Arnaud & Andonov, Rumen, 2008. "A dynamic programming based reduction procedure for the multidimensional 0-1 knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 63-76, April.
- Wilbaut, Christophe & Salhi, Saïd & Hanafi, Saïd, 2009. "An iterative variable-based fixation heuristic for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 339-348, December.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:87-108 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation; Capacity allocation; Rail container; Stochastic integer programming; Heuristic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:217:y:2012:i:1:p:214-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.