Solution of real-world postman problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Glover, Fred & Gutin, Gregory & Yeo, Anders & Zverovich, Alexey, 2001. "Construction heuristics for the asymmetric TSP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 555-568, March.
- Edward Minieka, 1979. "The Chinese Postman Problem for Mixed Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(7), pages 643-648, July.
- Corberan, A. & Marti, R. & Sanchis, J. M., 2002. "A GRASP heuristic for the mixed Chinese postman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 70-80, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timo Hintsch & Stefan Irnich, 2017. "Large Multiple Neighborhood Search for the Clustered Vehicle-Routing Problem," Working Papers 1701, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Sun, Li & Zhao, Lindu & Hou, Jing, 2015. "Optimization of postal express line network under mixed driving pattern of trucks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 147-169.
- Nossack, Jenny & Golden, Bruce & Pesch, Erwin & Zhang, Rui, 2017. "The windy rural postman problem with a time-dependent zigzag option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 1131-1142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:190:y:2008:i:1:p:52-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.