Sensitivity analysis in linear semi-infinite programming: Perturbing cost and right-hand-side coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Amaya & Miguel Goberna, 2006. "On the stability of linear systems with an exact constraint set," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 63(1), pages 107-121, February.
- Hadigheh, Alireza Ghaffari & Terlaky, Tamas, 2006. "Sensitivity analysis in linear optimization: Invariant support set intervals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(3), pages 1158-1175, March.
- Jansen, B. & de Jong, J. J. & Roos, C. & Terlaky, T., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis in linear programming: just be careful!," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 15-28, August.
- repec:spr:compst:v:63:y:2006:i:1:p:107-121 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Y. & Huang, G.H. & Li, Y.P. & He, L. & Zhang, X.X., 2011. "An interval full-infinite mixed-integer programming method for planning municipal energy systems - A case study of Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(8), pages 2846-2862, August.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:175:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-017-1184-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:148:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-010-9753-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Chuong & N. Huy & J. Yao, 2009. "Stability of semi-infinite vector optimization problems under functional perturbations," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 583-595, December.
- M. Goberna & M. Todorov & V. Vera de Serio, 2012. "On stable uniqueness in linear semi-infinite optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 347-361, June.
- Chuong, T.D. & Huy, N.Q. & Yao, J.C., 2010. "Pseudo-Lipschitz property of linear semi-infinite vector optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 639-644, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:3:p:1069-1085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.