A genetic algorithm for robotic assembly line balancing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinovitz, J. & Levitin, G., 1995. "Genetic algorithm for assembly line balancing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 343-354, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2007.
"A classification of assembly line balancing problems,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 674-693, December.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2006. "A classification of assembly line balancing problems," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 12/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2008.
"Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 509-528, February.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2006. "Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when?," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 23/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:1033-1048 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamta, Nima & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T. & Jolai, F. & Akbarpour Shirazi, M., 2013. "A hybrid PSO algorithm for a multi-objective assembly line balancing problem with flexible operation times, sequence-dependent setup times and learning effect," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 99-111.
- Jonathan Oesterle & Lionel Amodeo & Farouk Yalaoui, 0. "A comparative study of Multi-Objective Algorithms for the Assembly Line Balancing and Equipment Selection Problem under consideration of Product Design Alternatives," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Otto, Alena & Otto, Christian & Scholl, Armin, 2013. "Systematic data generation and test design for solution algorithms on the example of SALBPGen for assembly line balancing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 33-45.
- Guschinskaya, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre, 2009. "Comparison of exact and heuristic methods for a transfer line balancing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 276-286, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:168:y:2006:i:3:p:811-825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.