An efficient transformation of the generalized vehicle routing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laporte, Gilbert & Chapleau, Suzanne & Landry, Philippe-Eric & Mercure, Hélène, 1989. "An algorithm for the design of mailbox collection routes in urban areas," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 271-280, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martinelli, Rafael & Pecin, Diego & Poggi, Marcus, 2014. "Efficient elementary and restricted non-elementary route pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 102-111.
- Tan, K.C. & Chew, Y.H. & Lee, L.H., 2006. "A hybrid multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for solving truck and trailer vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 855-885, August.
- Ding, Honglin & Li, Jianping & Lih, Ko-Wei, 2014. "Approximation algorithms for solving the constrained arc routing problem in mixed graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 80-88.
- Balcik, Burcu, 2017. "Site selection and vehicle routing for post-disaster rapid needs assessment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 30-58.
- repec:eee:transb:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:115-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:7:d:10.1057_jors.2009.51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hernández-Pérez, Hipólito & Rodríguez-Martín, Inmaculada & Salazar-González, Juan-José, 2016. "A hybrid heuristic approach for the multi-commodity pickup-and-delivery traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 44-52.
- Wang, Shaojun & Sarker, Bhaba R. & Mann, Lawrence & Triantaphyllou, Evangelos, 2004. "Resource planning and a depot location model for electric power restoration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 22-43, May.
- Kang, Jee Eun & Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Recker, Will W., 2013. "On activity-based network design problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 398-418.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:122:y:2000:i:1:p:11-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.