An interactive procedure for multiple attribute group decision making with incomplete information: Range-based approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salo, Ahti A., 1995. "Interactive decision aiding for group decision support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 134-149, July.
- Weber, Martin, 1987. "Decision making with incomplete information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 44-57, January.
- James S. Dyer & Rakesh K. Sarin, 1979. "Group Preference Aggregation Rules Based on Strength of Preference," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 822-832, September.
- Pearman, A. D. & Kmietowicz, Z. W., 1986. "Stochastic dominance with linear partial information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-63, January.
- Ralph L. Keeney & Craig W. Kirkwood, 1975. "Group Decision Making Using Cardinal Social Welfare Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 430-437, December.
- Park, Kyung Sam & Kim, Soung Hie, 1997. "Tools for interactive multiattribute decisionmaking with incompletely identified information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 111-123, April.
- Kmietowicz, ZW & Pearman, AD, 1984. "Decision theory, linear partial information and statistical dominance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 391-399.
- Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S., 1994. "Group preference aggregation methods employed in AHP: An evaluation and an intrinsic process for deriving members' weightages," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 249-265, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han, Chang Hee & Kim, Jae Kyeong & Choi, Sang Hyun, 2004. "Prioritizing engineering characteristics in quality function deployment with incomplete information: A linear partial ordering approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 235-249, October.
- Hua, Zhongsheng & Jiang, Wenqi & Liang, Liang, 2007. "Adjusting inconsistency through learning in group decision-making, and its application to China's MBA recruiting interview," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 195-207, September.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:16:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-013-9407-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Meng, Fanyong & Tan, Chunqiao & Chen, Xiaohong, 2017. "Multiplicative consistency analysis for interval fuzzy preference relations: A comparative study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 17-38.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219622015500327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mateos, A. & Jimenez, A. & Rios-Insua, S., 2006. "Monte Carlo simulation techniques for group decision making with incomplete information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1842-1864, November.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:15:y:2006:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-005-9008-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iuliana Carmen Barbacioru, 2014. "Grey Relational Analysis Method For Intuitionistic Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 204-209, May.
- Mustajoki, Jyri & Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Lindstedt, Mats R.K., 2006. "Using intervals for global sensitivity and worst-case analyses in multiattribute value trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 278-292, October.
- Fu, Chao & Yang, Shanlin, 2012. "An evidential reasoning based consensus model for multiple attribute group decision analysis problems with interval-valued group consensus requirements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 167-176.
- Sun, Bingzhen & Ma, Weimin, 2015. "An approach to consensus measurement of linguistic preference relations in multi-attribute group decision making and application," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 83-92.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:252:y:2015:i:c:p:114-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hin:jnddns:5065267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fu-Ling Cai & Xiuwu Liao & Kan-Liang Wang, 2012. "An interactive sorting approach based on the assignment examples of multiple decision makers with different priorities," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 197(1), pages 87-108, August.
- Fangwei Zhang & Shihe Xu, 2016. "Multiple Attribute Group Decision Making Method Based on Utility Theory Under Interval-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Environment," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(6), pages 1261-1275, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602578 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:118:y:1999:i:1:p:139-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.