Political institutions and the design of environmental policy in a federal system with asymmetric information
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1996.
"Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy,"
Cahiers de recherche
9604, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Marcel Boyer & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1996. "Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-07, CIRANO.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1996. "Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy," Cahiers de recherche 9604, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1996. "Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy," Papers 96.405, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ulph, A., 1997. "Harmonisation, minimum standards and optimal international environmental policy under asymmetric information," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9701, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Zhao, Jinhua & Karp, Larry & Sacheti, Sandeep, 2003. "The Uncertain Benefits of Environmental Reform in Open Economies," Staff General Research Papers 5176, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:42:y:1998:i:3-5:p:583-592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.