Rent seeking with uncertain opposition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Nitzan, Shmuel, 2004.
"Strategic restraint in contests,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 201-210, February.
- Gil S. Epstein & Shmuel Nitzan, 2000. "Strategic Restraint in Contests," CESifo Working Paper Series 271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arye Hillman & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "The social cost of contestable benefits," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-11, CIRANO.
- Gil Epstein & Igal Milchtaich & Shmuel Nitzan & Mordechai Schwarz, 2007. "Ambiguous political power and contest efforts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 113-123, July.
- Arye L. Hillman & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "Rent Seeking: The Social Cost of Contestable Benefits," CESifo Working Paper Series 6462, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2011. "Would hotelling kill the electric car?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 281-296, May.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," IDEI Working Papers 602, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Andrew Leach & Michel MOREAUX, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," LERNA Working Papers 10.08.314, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," Working Papers 2010-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," TSE Working Papers 09-149, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gil S. Epstein & Shmuel Nitzan, 2005. "Lobbying and Compromise," CESifo Working Paper Series 1413, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1986. "Transfer seeking and avoidance: On the full social costs of rent seeking," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 175-181, January.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1996. "Transfer seeking and avoidance: On the full social costs of rent seeking," Working Papers 1996_11, York University, Department of Economics.
- Long, Ngo Van & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1996. "Lobbying for protection by heterogeneous firms," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 19-32, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:35:y:1991:i:6:p:1223-1235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed