Inflationary inertia in a wage-price spiral model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ball, Laurence, 1991.
"The Genesis of Inflation and the Costs of Disinflation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 439-452, August.
- Laurence Ball, 1991. "The genesis of inflation and the costs of disinflation," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 439-461.
- Laurence Ball, 1991. "The Genesis of Inflation and the Costs of Disinflation," NBER Working Papers 3621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georgios P. Kouretas & Mark E. Wohar, 2012.
"The dynamics of inflation: a study of a large number of countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(16), pages 2001-2026, June.
- Georgios KOURETAS & Mark E. WOHAR, "undated". "The Dynamics of Inflation: A Study of a Large Number of Countries," EcoMod2010 259600096, EcoMod.
- Thomas Sargent & Joseph Zeira, 2011.
"Israel 1983: A bout of unpleasant monetarist arithmetic?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(3), pages 419-431, July.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Zeira, Joseph, 2008. "Israel 1983: A Bout of Unpleasant Monetarist Arithmetic," CEPR Discussion Papers 6792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Sargent & Joseph Zeira, 2011. "Code and data files for "Israel 1983: A Bout of Unpleasant Monetarist Arithmetic"," Computer Codes 08-166, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Bruno, 1988. "Theoretical Developments in the Light of Macroeconomic Policy and Empirical Research," NBER Working Papers 2757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2013.
"Ücret Yapışkanlığı Hipotezi'nin Test Edilmesi: Türkiye'de Asgari Ücret ve Büyüme Üzerine Zaman Serileri Analizi (2005-2012)
[Testing Wage Rigidity Stickiness Hypothesis: Time Series Analysis on the," MPRA Paper 55695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans KREMERS & Andreas LOESCHEL, "undated". "The Strategic Implications of Setting Border Tax Adjustments," EcoMod2010 259600097, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:8:p:1665-1683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.