Completing the European internal market : Some notes on trade policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Winters, L. Alan, 1988. "Completing the European Internal Market: Some Notes on Trade Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "The Dynamics of a Revenue Maximizing Firm," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 376-385, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1989.
"Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer,"
Kiel Working Papers
369, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1990. "Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 694, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hughes Hallett,Andrew J., 1992. "The impact of EC-92 on developing countries'trade : a dissenting view," Policy Research Working Paper Series 885, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:7:p:1477-1499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .