Individual freedom and reform of the socialist economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Walsh, Patrick Paul & Whelan, Ciara, 2001.
"Firm performance and the political economy of corporate governance: survey evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 85-112, June.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 1999. "Firm Performance and the Political Economy of Corporate Governance: Survey Evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 8599, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ciara Whelan & Patrick P. Walsh, 2000. "Firm performance and the political economy of corporate governance : survey evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," Open Access publications 10197/141, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2000. "Firm Performance and the Political Economy of Corporate Governance: Survey Evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 338, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 1997. "De l’économie de la pénurie à l’économie politique du communisme. Sur l’évolution récente de la pensée économique de Janos Kornai : 1980-1996 [Economics of Shortage and Political Economy of Communi," MPRA Paper 80026, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1997.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Schnytzer, Adi, 1990. "Creating the reform resistant dependent economy : the CMEA international trading relationship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 505, The World Bank.
- Sang Lee & Shakil Quayes, 2006. "A duration analysis of privatization in the telecom sector," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(2), pages 225-239, June.
- Koichi Tadenuma & Yongsheng Xu, 2017. "Distributions of the budget sets: an axiomatic analysis," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 48(1), pages 221-237, January.
- Sang Lee & Shakil Quayes, 2005. "When is privatization better facilitated? Global evidence from the telecom sector," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 119-127.
- Richard Sanders & Yang Chen, 2005. "On Privatisation and Property Rights: Should China Go Down the Road of Outright Privatisation?," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 231-245.
- Sangeetha Gunasekar & Jayati Sarkar, 2014. "Does autonomy matter in state owned enterprises? Evidence from performance contracts in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-034, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Brada, Josef C. & Ma, Chia-Ying, 2007. "The optimal timing of initial public offerings in the course of privatization: Theory and an illustrative application," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 121-137, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:2-3:p:233-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.