On the flexibility of the Rotterdam model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Gao, Grace, 2015. "The Rotterdam demand model half a century on," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-103.
- K.W. Clements & E.A. Selvanathan & S. Selvanathan, 1989. "Henri Theil's Contributions to Demand Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1995. "A century of trade elasticities for Canada, Japan, and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 531, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1994. "The constancy of illusions or the illusion of constancies: income and price elasticities for U.S. imports, 1890-1992," International Finance Discussion Papers 475, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kenneth Clements & Wana Yang & Dongling Chen, 2001.
"The matrix approach to evaluating demand equations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 957-967.
- K.W. Clements & W. Yang & D. Chen, 1998. "The Matrix Approach to Evaluating Demand Equations," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Keller, W.J. & Van Driel, J., 1985. "Differential consumer demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 375-390.
- Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie & Tsegai, Daniel W., 2011. "Food Demand Analysis of Indonesian Households with Particular Attention to the Poorest," Discussion Papers 116748, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:24:y:1984:i:3:p:273-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.