On linear models with rational expectations which admit a unique solution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Laurence Broze & Ariane Szafarz, 1984. "On Linear Models with Rational Expectations which Admit a Unique solution," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/671, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atıcı, Ferhan M. & Ekiz, Funda & Lebedinsky, Alex, 2014. "Cagan type rational expectation model on complex discrete time domains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 148-151.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009.
"How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?,"
Working Papers CEB
09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," DULBEA Working Papers 10-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marco M. Sorge, 2013.
"A Note on Information Flows and Identification of News Shocks Models,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 56(1), pages 28-38.
- Marco M. Sorge, 2013. "A Note on Information Flows and Identification of News Shocks Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Emilio Cerdá Tena, 1988. "Generalization of the Kalman Filter for a kind of rational expectations models," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 88-20, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Szafarz, Ariane, 2012.
"Financial crises in efficient markets: How fundamentalists fuel volatility,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 105-111.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Financial Crises in Efficient Markets: How Fundamentalists Fuel Volatility," Working Papers CEB 10-052, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Financial crises in efficient markets: How fundamentalists fuel volatility," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149191, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:24:y:1984:i:1:p:103-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.