The past decade's natural rate and the dynamics of german unemployment: A case against demand policy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustav Adolf Horn, 1989. "Ursachen struktureller Arbeitslosigkeit: zur Theorie und Empirie neuerer makroökonomischer Ansätze," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Löschel Andreas & Oberndorfer Ulrich, 2009. "Oil and Unemployment in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(2-3), pages 146-162, April.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Hofmann, Thomas, 1989. "Unemployment and stability of inflation: The concept of the NAIRU in an international perspective and an estimation for Germany using business survey data," Discussion Papers, Series II 87, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Bierens, H.J. & Broersma, L., 1990. "The relation between unemployment and interest rate : some empirical evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0078, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1983. "The Conduct of Domestic Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Artus, 1987. "Salaire réel et emploi," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(3), pages 625-660.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:21:y:1983:i:1-2:p:51-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.