Valuing the storm protection service of estuarine and coastal ecosystems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig E. Landry & Paul Hindsley & Okmyung Bin & Jamie B. Kruse & John C. Whitehead & Ken Wilson, 2011.
"Weathering the Storm: Measuring Household Willingness-to-Pay for Risk-Reduction in Post-Katrina New Orleans,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 991-1013, April.
- Craig E. Landry & Paul Hindsley & Okmyung Bin & Jamie B. Kruse & John C. Whitehead & Kenneth R. Wilson, 2009. "Weathering the Storm: Measuring Household Willingness-to-Pay for Risk-Reduction in Post-Katrina New Orleans," Working Papers 09-18, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2007. "Valuing ecosystem services as productive inputs," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 177-229, January.
- Edward B. Barbier & Brian S. Enchelmeyer, 2014. "Valuing the storm surge protection service of US Gulf Coast wetlands," Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 167-185, July.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2012. "A spatial model of coastal ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 70-79.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meixler, Marcia S., 2017. "Assessment of Hurricane Sandy damage and resulting loss in ecosystem services in a coastal-urban setting," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 28-46.
- Christine Carmichael & Cecilia Danks & Christine Vatovec, 2019. "Green Infrastructure Solutions to Health Impacts of Climate Change: Perspectives of Affected Residents in Detroit, Michigan, USA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-15, October.
- Herrera, Diego & Cunniff, Shannon & DuPont, Carolyn & Cohen, Benjamin & Gangi, Dakota & Kar, Devyani & Peyronnin Snider, Natalie & Rojas, Victor & Wyerman, Jim & Norriss, Jessie & Mountenot, Marshall, 2019. "Designing an environmental impact bond for wetland restoration in Louisiana," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 260-276.
More about this item
KeywordsEstuarine and coastal ecosystems; Marsh; Mangroves; Storm protection service; Economic valuation; Wave attenuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoser:v:11:y:2015:i:c:p:32-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecosystem-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.