An approach to modeling seasonally stationary time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yorghos Tripodis & Jeremy Penzer, 2009. "Modelling time series with season-dependent autocorrelation structure," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 559-574.
- Castro, Glaysar & Girardin, Valerie, 2002. "Maximum of entropy and extension of covariance matrices for periodically correlated and multivariate processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 37-52, August.
- Bentarzi, Mohamed, 1998. "Model-Building Problem of Periodically Correlatedm-Variate Moving Average Processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Łukasz Lenart, 2016. "Generalized Resampling Scheme With Application to Spectral Density Matrix in Almost Periodically Correlated Class of Time Series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 369-404, May.
- Lenart, Łukasz, 2013. "Non-parametric frequency identification and estimation in mean function for almost periodically correlated time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 252-269.
- Festa, R. & Jain, S. & Ratto, C.F., 1992. "Stochastic modelling of daily global irradiation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 23-34.
- Łukasz Lenart, 2017. "Examination of Seasonal Volatility in HICP for Baltic Region Countries: Non-Parametric Test versus Forecasting Experiment," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 9(1), pages 29-67, March.
- Eugen Ursu & Pierre Duchesne, 2009. "Estimation and model adequacy checking for multivariate seasonal autoregressive time series models with periodically varying parameters," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(2), pages 183-212.
- Richard M. Todd, 1989. "Periodic linear-quadratic methods for modeling seasonality," Staff Report 127, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Łukasz Lenart & Mateusz Pipień, 2015. "Empirical Properties of the Credit and Equity Cycle within Almost Periodically Correlated Stochastic Processes - the Case of Poland, UK and USA," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 7(3), pages 169-186, September.
- Callegari, M. & Festa, R. & Ratto, C.F., 1992. "Stochastic modelling of daily beam irradiation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 611-624.
- Basawa, I. V. & Lund, Robert & Shao, Qin, 2004. "First-order seasonal autoregressive processes with periodically varying parameters," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 299-306, May.
- Eugen Ursu & Pierre Duchesne, 2009. "On modelling and diagnostic checking of vector periodic autoregressive time series models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 70-96, January.
- L. Tang & Q. Shao, 2014. "Efficient Estimation For Periodic Autoregressive Coefficients Via Residuals," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 378-389, July.
- Roy, Roch & Saidi, Abdessamad, 2008. "Aggregation and systematic sampling of periodic ARMA processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4287-4304, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:9:y:1979:i:1-2:p:137-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.