On the structure of moving average processes
- Ansley, Craig F.
- Spivey, W. Allen
- Wrobleski, William J.
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brüggemann, Ralf & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 2013.
"Forecasting contemporaneous aggregates with stochastic aggregation weights,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 60-68.
- Ralf Brueggemann & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2011. "Forecasting Contemporaneous Aggregates with Stochastic Aggregation Weights," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/17, European University Institute.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2011. "Forecasting Contemporaneous Aggregates with Stochastic Aggregation Weights," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-23, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2000. "Linear aggregation with common trends and cycles," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 117-131, June.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, "undated". "Linear Aggregation with Common Trends and Cycles," Working Papers 160, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Wolff, Christian C. P., 2000. "Measuring the forward foreign exchange risk premium: multi-country evidence from unobserved components models," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1984. "International Interest Rate and Price Level Linkages under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Review of Recent Evidence," NBER Chapters, in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 121-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1982. "International Interest-Rate and Price-Level Linkages Under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Review of Recent Evidence," NBER Working Papers 0921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- González, Fernando & Launonen, Simo, 2005. "Towards European monetary integration: the evolution of currency risk premium as a measure for monetary convergence prior to the implementation of currency unions," Working Paper Series 0569, European Central Bank.
- Palm, Franz & Zellner, Arnold, 1981. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 131-138, September.
- Palm, Franz & Zellner, Arnold, 1980. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 251-283, April.
- Palm, F.C. & Zellner, A., 1978. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:6:y:1977:i:1:p:121-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed