The unemployment of ethnic minority groups in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stevenson, Rodney E., 1980. "Likelihood functions for generalized stochastic frontier estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 57-66, May.
- Greene, William H., 1990. "A Gamma-distributed stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 141-163.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Greene, William H, 1976. "Economies of Scale in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 655-676, August.
- Bauer, Paul W., 1990. "Recent developments in the econometric estimation of frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 39-56.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Beckers, Dominique E. & Hammond, Christopher J., 1987. "A tractable likelihood function for the normal-gamma stochastic frontier model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 33-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luigi Infante, 2013.
"Skills or culture? An analysis of the decision to work by immigrant women in Italy,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luigi Infante, 2011. "Skills or culture? An analysis of the decision to work by immigrant women in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 815, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joop Hartog, 2011. "Ethnic Minorities in the Netherlands," Chapters,in: Ethnic Diversity in European Labor Markets, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Veenman, Justus, 1999.
"The Netherlands: Old Emigrants - Young Immigrant Country,"
IZA Discussion Papers
80, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ours, J.C. & Veenman, J.M.C., 1999. "The Netherlands : Old Emigrants - Young Immigrant Country," Discussion Paper 1999-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maite Blazquez & Silvio Rendon, 2006.
"Over-Education in Multilingual Economies: Evidence from Catalonia,"
0607, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Blázquez Cuesta, Maite & Rendon, Silvio, 2007. "Over-Education in Multilingual Economies: Evidence from Catalonia," IZA Discussion Papers 3061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandra Venturini, 2012. "Methodological Aspects of Research on Flows Human Capital Flows: A survey," RSCAS Working Papers carim2012/01, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:61:y:1994:i:1:p:173-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .