The unemployment of ethnic minority groups in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maite Blazquez & Silvio Rendon, 2006.
"Over-Education in Multilingual Economies: Evidence from Catalonia,"
0607, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Blázquez Cuesta, Maite & Rendon, Silvio, 2007. "Over-Education in Multilingual Economies: Evidence from Catalonia," IZA Discussion Papers 3061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ours, J.C. & Veenman, J.M.C., 1999.
"The Netherlands : Old Emigrants - Young Immigrant Country,"
1999-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Veenman, Justus, 1999. "The Netherlands: Old Emigrants - Young Immigrant Country," IZA Discussion Papers 80, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Accetturo & Luigi Infante, 2013.
"Skills or culture? An analysis of the decision to work by immigrant women in Italy,"
IZA Journal of Migration and Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luigi Infante, 2011. "Skills or culture? An analysis of the decision to work by immigrant women in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 815, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joop Hartog, 2011. "Ethnic Minorities in the Netherlands," Chapters,in: Ethnic Diversity in European Labor Markets, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alessandra Venturini, 2012. "Methodological Aspects of Research on Flows Human Capital Flows: A survey," RSCAS Working Papers carim2012/01, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:61:y:1994:i:1:p:173-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.