A posterior odds analysis of the weekend effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Coutts & Christos Kaplanidis & Jennifer Roberts, 2000. "Security price anomalies in an emerging market: the case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 561-571.
- Kim, Jae H. & Ji, Philip Inyeob, 2015. "Significance testing in empirical finance: A critical review and assessment," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-14.
- Kim, Jae H., 2017.
"Stock returns and investors' mood: Good day sunshine or spurious correlation?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 94-103.
- Kim, Jae, 2016. "Stock Returns and Investors’ Mood: Good Day Sunshine or Spurious Correlation?," MPRA Paper 70692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Changyun, 2004. "Futures trading activity and predictable foreign exchange market movements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1023-1041, May.
- Gartner, Manfred & Wellershoff, Klaus W., 1995. "Is there an election cycle in American stock returns?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 387-410.
- Chang, Eric C. & Michael Pinegar, J. & Ravichandran, R., 1998. "US day-of-the-week effects and asymmetric responses to macroeconomic news," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 513-534, May.
- Hui, Tak-Kee, 2005. "Day-of-the-week effects in US and Asia-Pacific stock markets during the Asian financial crisis: a non-parametric approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 277-282, June.
- Krzysztof Borowski, 2016. "Analysis Of Monthly Rates Of Return In April On The Example Of Selected World Stock Exchange Indices," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(2), pages 307-325, June.
- Boynton, Wentworth & Oppenheimer, Henry R. & Reid, Sean F., 2009. "Japanese day-of-the-week return patterns: New results," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12.
- Terence Mills & J. Andrew Coutts, 1995. "Calendar effects in the London Stock Exchange FT-SE indices," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 79-93.
- Zainudin Arsad & J. Andrew Coutts, 1997. "Security price anomalies in the London International Stock Exchange: a 60 year perspective," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 455-464.
- Eric C. Chang & J. Michael Pinegar & R. Ravichandran, 1995. "European day‐of‐the‐week effects, beta asymmetries and international herding," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 1(2), pages 173-200, July.
- Alt, Raimund & Fortin, Ines & Weinberger, Simon, 2011. "The Monday effect revisited: An alternative testing approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 447-460, June.
- Dubois, M. & Louvet, P., 1996. "The day-of-the-week effect: The international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1463-1484, November.
- Stutzer, Michael, 2018. "Honest Hypothesis Testing," OSF Preprints 6bnmg, Center for Open Science.
- Alt, Raimund & Fortin, Ines & Weinberger, Simon, 2002. "The Day-of-the-Week Effect Revisited: An Alternative Testing Approach," Economics Series 127, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Miguel Balbina & Nuno C. Martins, 2002. "The Analysis of Seasonal Return Anomalies in the Portuguese Stock Market," Working Papers w200211, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Guanhao Feng & Jingyu He, 2019. "Factor Investing: Hierarchical Ensemble Learning," Papers 1902.01015, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:49:y:1991:i:1-2:p:51-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.