Small-disturbance asymptotics and the Durbin-Watson and related tests in the dynamic regression model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Romero, 2012. "Inversión extranjera directa y crecimiento económico en México: 1940-2010," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-12, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Phillips, Peter C. B. & Loretan, Mico, 1991.
"The Durbin-Watson ratio under infinite-variance errors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 85-114, January.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Mico Loretan, 1989. "The Durbin-Watson Ratio Under Infinite Variance Errors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 898R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 1989.
- Atukorala, Ranjani & Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2015. "A comparison of the accuracy of asymptotic approximations in the dynamic regression model using Kullback-Leibler information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 169-174.
- Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2015. "Approximate Non-Similar critical values based tests vs Maximized Monte Carlo tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 387-394.
- Proïa, Frédéric, 2013. "Further results on the h-test of Durbin for stable autoregressive processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 77-101.
- Kulendran, N. & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Forecasting international quarterly tourist flows using error-correction and time-series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 319-327, September.
- Maxwell L. King & Sivagowry Sriananthakumar, 2015. "Point Optimal Testing: A Survey of the Post 1987 Literature," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Dimitrios Vougas, 2001. "Deterministic exponential heteroskedasticity, a weakly stationary unit-root process and a useful diagnostic test," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 427-430.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:47:y:1991:i:1:p:145-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.