Identification in restricted factor models and the evaluation of rank conditions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Sentana, Enrique & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 2001.
"Identification, estimation and testing of conditionally heteroskedastic factor models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 143-164, June.
- Sentana, E. & Fiorentini, G., 1997. "Identification, Estimation and Testing of Conditionally Heteroskedastic Factor Model," Papers 9709, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana Iváñez, 1997. "Identification, estimation and testing of conditionally heteroskedastic factor models," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Timo Bechger & Norman Verhelst & Huub Verstralen, 2001. "Identifiability of nonlinear logistic test models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 357-371, September.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2009. "Dynamic Specification Tests for Static Factor Models," Working Papers wp2009_0912, CEMFI.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2010. "Dynamic Specification Tests for Static Factor Models," Working Paper Series 04_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2015. "Programming Identification Criteria in Simultaneous Equation Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 157-170, June.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Programming identification criteria in simultaneous equation models," MPRA Paper 43467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette & Simioni, Michel, 1995. "Stochastic production frontiers and panel data: A latent variable framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 534-547, February.
- Peter Molenaar & Jan Gooijer & Bernhard Schmitz, 1992. "Dynamic factor analysis of nonstationary multivariate time series," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 333-349, September.
- Wegge, Leon L., 1996. "Local identifiability of the factor analysis and measurement error model parameter," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 351-382, February.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2012. "Tests for Serial Dependence in Static, Non-Gaussian Factor Models," Working Papers wp2012_1211, CEMFI.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:41:y:1989:i:1:p:5-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed