The geographic distribution of unemployment rates in the U.S. : A spatial-time series analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Semerikova, Elena, 2014. "Unemployment in East and West Germany: Spatial panel data analysis," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 35(3), pages 107-132.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert P. Inman, 2016.
"Fiscal Stimulus in Economic Unions: What Role for States?,"
Tax Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 1-50.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert P. Inman, 2014. "Fiscal Stimulus in Economic Unions: What Role for States?," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 30 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Inman, Robert P., 2015. "Fiscal stimulus in economic unions: what role for states?," Working Papers 15-41, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert P. Inman, 2015. "Fiscal Stimulus in Economic Unions: What Role for States?," NBER Working Papers 21680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elhorst, J.P., 2000. "Dynamic models in space and time," Research Report 00C16, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W. J., 2004.
"Aggregation of space-time processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 7-26.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W.J., 2001. "Aggregationn of Space-Time Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt77f76455, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Clive W.J. Granger, 2002. "Aggregation of Space-Time Processes," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 582, Boston College Department of Economics.
- López-Bazo, Enrique & Del Barrio, Tomás & Artís, Manuel, 2000. "The Geographical Distribution Of Unemployment In Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa00p220, European Regional Science Association.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Petz, Gerhard, 1989. "The timing of unemployment response in Austrian regional labour markets. The classical and an alternative mode of exploratory statistical analysis," MPRA Paper 78265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Tomás del Barrio & Manuel Artis, 2002.
"The regional distribution of Spanish unemployment: A spatial analysis,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(3), pages 365-389.
- Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Del Barrio, Tomas & Artis, Manuel, 2002. "The regional distribution of spanish unemployment. A spatial analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa02p020, European Regional Science Association.
- Pinkse, Joris & Slade, Margaret E., 1998. "Contracting in space: An application of spatial statistics to discrete-choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 125-154, July.
- Caliman, Tiziana & Di Bella, Enrico, 2011. "House Price Dynamics in Italy - La dinamica delle quotazioni immobiliari in Italia," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(1), pages 37-65.
- Gupta, A, 2015. "Autoregressive Spatial Spectral Estimates," Economics Discussion Papers 14458, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00c16 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:36:y:1987:i:3:p:251-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.