Analysis of spatially dependent data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201303 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asg:wpaper:1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hidalgo, Javier & Seo, Myung Hwan, 2015. "Specification Tests For Lattice Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 294-336, April.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "A J-Test for Panel Models with Fixed Effects, Spatial and Time," Working Papers Working Paper 2013-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "Efficient GMM Estimation of a Cliff and Ord Panel Data Model with Random Effects," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 370-388, September.
- Kuersteiner, Guido M. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2013. "Limit theory for panel data models with cross sectional dependence and sequential exogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 107-126.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1045 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:140:y:2007:i:1:p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.