On efficient estimation of the ordered response model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo E. Honor & Áureo De Paula, 2010. "Interdependent Durations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(3), pages 1138-1163.
- Stefan Boes, 2013.
"Nonparametric analysis of treatment effects in ordered response models,"
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 81-109, February.
- Stefan Boes, 2007. "Nonparametric Analysis of Treatment Effects in Ordered Response Models," SOI - Working Papers 0709, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- De Luca, Giuseppe & Perotti, Valeria, 2011.
"Estimation of ordered response models with sample selection,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 11(2), pages 1-27.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Valeria Perotti, 2011. "Estimation of ordered response models with sample selection," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(2), pages 213-239, June.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Valeria Perotti, 2010. "Estimation of ordered response models with sample selection," CEIS Research Paper 168, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Jun 2010.
- Bo E. Honore & Aureo de Paula, 2007. "Interdependent Durations, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Nov 2008.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bo E. HonorÃ© & Aureo de Paula, 2009. ""Interdependent Durations" Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-039, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Feb 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:137:y:2007:i:2:p:577-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.