A simple estimator for nonlinear error in variable models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Charles F. Manski & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Inference on Regressions with Interval Data on a Regressor or Outcome," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 519-546, March.
- Donald W. K. Andrews, 1999. "Estimation When a Parameter Is on a Boundary," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1341-1384, November.
- Amemiya, Yasuo, 1985. "Instrumental variable estimator for the nonlinear errors-in-variables model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 273-289, June.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987. "Errors in Variables in Linear Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 893-909, July.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1989.
"Consistent estimation for some nonlinear errors-in-variables models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 159-185, May.
- Hsiao, C., 1988. "Consistent Estimation For Some Nonlinear Errors-In- Variables Models," Papers m8810, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Hausman, J. A. & Newey, W. K. & Powell, J. L., 1995.
"Nonlinear errors in variables Estimation of some Engel curves,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 205-233, January.
- J. A. Hausman & W. K. Newey & J. L. Powel, 1988. "Nonlinear Errors in Variables: Estimation of Some Engel Curves," Working papers 504, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Elie Tamer, 2003. "Incomplete Simultaneous Discrete Response Model with Multiple Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 147-165.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingyao Hu & Susanne M. Schennach, 2008. "Instrumental Variable Treatment of Nonclassical Measurement Error Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 195-216, January.
- Margherita Comola & Marcel Fafchamps, 2017.
"The Missing Transfers: Estimating Misreporting in Dyadic Data,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(3), pages 549-582.
- Comola, Margherita & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2015. "The Missing Transfers: Estimating Mis-reporting in Dyadic Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 10575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Margherita Comola & Marcel Fafchamps, 2017. "The Missing Transfers: Estimating Misreporting in Dyadic Data," Post-Print halshs-01630358, HAL.
- Margherita Comola & Marcel Fafchamps, 2016. "The Missing Transfers: Estimating Mis-reporting in Dyadic Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01306614, HAL.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Hu, Yingyao & Lewbel, Arthur, 2008.
"Nonparametric identification of regression models containing a misclassified dichotomous regressor without instruments,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 381-384, September.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric identification of regression models containing a misclassified dichotomous regressor without instruments," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric Identification of Regression Models Containing a Misclassified Dichotomous Regressor Without Instruments," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 675, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Song, Suyong, 2015. "Semiparametric estimation of models with conditional moment restrictions in the presence of nonclassical measurement errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 95-109.
- Comola, Margherita & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2014. "Estimating Mis-reporting in Dyadic Data: Are Transfers Mutually Beneficial?," IZA Discussion Papers 8664, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu, 2006. "Identification and Inference of Nonlinear Models Using Two Samples with Arbitrary Measurement Errors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1590, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Irina Khvostova & Alexander Larin & Anna Novak, 2014. "Euler equation with habits and measurement errors: estimates on Russian micro data," HSE Working papers WP BRP 52/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Mittag, Nikolas, 2016. "Correcting for Misreporting of Government Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 10266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huixia Judy Wang & Leonard A. Stefanski & Zhongyi Zhu, 2012. "Corrected-loss estimation for quantile regression with covariate measurement errors," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 99(2), pages 405-421.
- Erich Battistin & Mario Padula, 2016.
"Survey instruments and the reports of consumption expenditures: evidence from the consumer expenditure surveys,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(2), pages 559-581, February.
- Erich Battistin & Mario Padula, 2010. "Survey Instruments and the Reports of Consumption Expenditures: Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Surveys," CSEF Working Papers 259, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Battistin, Erich & Padula, Mario, 2010. "Survey Instruments and the Reports of Consumption Expenditures: Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Surveys," CEPR Discussion Papers 8051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sule Alan & Orazio Attanasio & Martin Browning, 2009.
"Estimating Euler equations with noisy data: two exact GMM estimators,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 309-324, March.
- Sule Alan & Orazio Attanasio & Martin Browning, 2005. "Estimating Euler Equations with Noisy Data: Two Exact GMM Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2005-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Martin Browning & Sule Alan, 2006. "Estimating Euler Equations with Noisy Data: Two Exact GMM Estimators," Economics Series Working Papers 283, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wu, Jianghong & Song, Weixing, 2015. "On Hong–Tamer’s estimator in nonlinear errors-in-variable regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 165-175.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:4:p:395-409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lechner Sandra & Pohlmeier Winfried, 2005. "Data Masking by Noise Addition and the Estimation of Nonparametric Regression Models," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(5), pages 517-528, October.
- Natalia, Khorunzhina & Wayne Roy, Gayle, 2011. "Heterogenous intertemporal elasticity of substitution and relative risk aversion: estimation of optimal consumption choice with habit formation and measurement errors," MPRA Paper 34329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaohong Chen & Han Hong & Denis Nekipelov, 2011. "Nonlinear Models of Measurement Errors," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 901-937, December.
- Sule Alan & Martin Browning, 2010. "Estimating Intertemporal Allocation Parameters using Synthetic Residual Estimation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1231-1261.
- Comte, F. & Lacour, C. & Rozenholc, Y., 2010. "Adaptive estimation of the dynamics of a discrete time stochastic volatility model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 59-73, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:117:y:2003:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.