A non-separable generalisation of the linear expenditure system allowing non-linear Engel curves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rankin Neil & Burger Rulof & Coetzee Wicus & Kreuser Friedrich, 2015. "Income and price elasticities of demand in South Africa: An application of the linear expenditure system," WIDER Working Paper Series 100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "Specification and time series estimation of dynamic Gorman Polar Form demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-374.
- Clément Bellet, 2017. "Essays on Inequality, Social Preferences and Consumer Behavior," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/vbu6kd1s68o, Sciences Po.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "Evaluating Expenditure Inequality Using Alternative Social Welfare Functions: A Case Study of Rural India," Manchester Discussion Papers in Development Studies 232625, University of Manchester, School of Economics, International Development Centre.
- Okamoto, Masato, 2012.
"The Relationship between the Equivalence Scale and the Inequality Index and Its Impact on the Measurement of Income Inequality,"
37410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masato Okamoto, 2012. "The Relationship between the Equivalence Scale and the Inequality Index and its Impact on the Measurement of Income Inequality," LIS Working papers 575, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Eve Sihra, 2017. "Consumption, Social Interactions and Preferences," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1ej8deo44v9, Sciences Po.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:9:y:1982:i:4:p:349-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.