Specification testing under moment inequalities
We provide a specification test for moment inequalities based on a dual characterization of the moment inequalities. For linear moment inequalities, the test is the asymptotic version of the multi-dimensional linear one-sided tests. For nonlinear moment inequalities, the implementation of the test is not practical because the dual characterization takes the form of a multi-dimensional nonlinear one-sided hypothesis.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles F. Manski & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Inference on Regressions with Interval Data on a Regressor or Outcome," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 519-546, March.
- Savin, N.E., 1984. "Multiple hypothesis testing," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 827-879 Elsevier.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Han Hong & Elie Tamer, 2007. "Estimation and Confidence Regions for Parameter Sets in Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1243-1284, 09.
- Arie Beresteanu & Francesca Molinari, 2006.
"Asymptotic properties for a class of partially identified models,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP10/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Arie Beresteanu & Francesca Molinari, 2008. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 763-814, 07.
- Beresteanu, Arie & Molinari, Francesca, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Working Papers 06-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Beresteanu, Arie & Molinari, Francesca, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Working Papers 06-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Guido Imbens & Charles F. Manski, 2003.
"Confidence intervals for partially identified parameters,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP09/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guido W. Imbens & Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Confidence Intervals for Partially Identified Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1845-1857, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:99:y:2008:i:2:p:375-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.