Specification testing under moment inequalities
We provide a specification test for moment inequalities based on a dual characterization of the moment inequalities. For linear moment inequalities, the test is the asymptotic version of the multi-dimensional linear one-sided tests. For nonlinear moment inequalities, the implementation of the test is not practical because the dual characterization takes the form of a multi-dimensional nonlinear one-sided hypothesis.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles F. Manski & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Inference on Regressions with Interval Data on a Regressor or Outcome," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 519-546, March.
- Arie Beresteanu & Francesca Molinari, 2008.
"Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 763-814, 07.
- Beresteanu, Arie & Molinari, Francesca, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Working Papers 06-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Arie Beresteanu & Francesca Molinari, 2006. "Asymptotic properties for a class of partially identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Beresteanu, Arie & Molinari, Francesca, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Working Papers 06-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Guido W. Imbens & Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Confidence Intervals for Partially Identified Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1845-1857, November.
- Guido Imbens & Charles F. Manski, 2003. "Confidence intervals for partially identified parameters," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Savin, N.E., 1984. "Multiple hypothesis testing," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 827-879 Elsevier.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Han Hong & Elie Tamer, 2007. "Estimation and Confidence Regions for Parameter Sets in Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1243-1284, 09. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)