Risky storage and the value of money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takuma Kunieda & Tarishi Matsuoka & Akihisa Shibata, 2017. "Asset Bubbles, Technology Choice, and Financial Crises," Discussion Paper Series 157, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2017.
- Aoki, Kosuke & Nakajima, Tomoyuki & Nikolov, Kalin, 2014.
"Safe asset shortages and asset price bubbles,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 164-174.
- Kosuke Aoki & Tomoyuki Nakajima & Kalin Nikolov, 2014. "Safe Asset Shortages and Asset Price Bubbles," KIER Working Papers 894, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kosuke Aoki & Tomoyuki Nakajima & Kalin Nikolov, 2014. "Safe Asset Shortages and Asset Price Bubbles," CIGS Working Paper Series 14-006E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Kosuke Aoki & Tomoyuki Nakajima & Kalin Nikolov, 2014. "Safe Asset Shortages and Asset Price Bubbles," CARF F-Series CARF-F-344, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Eisei Ohtaki, "undated". "Optimality of the Friedman rule under ambiguity," Working Papers e103, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:45:y:1994:i:1:p:73-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .