Increases in prudence and increases in risk aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionne, Georges & Fombaron, Nathalie, 1996. "Non-convexities and the efficiency of equilibria in insurance markets with asymmetric information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 31-40, July.
- Éric Langlais, 1995. "Aversion au risque et prudence : le cas d'un risque de taux d'intérêt," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(4), pages 1099-1119.
- Christian Josef Bauer & Wolfgang Buchholz, 2008. "How Changing Prudence and Risk Aversion Affect Optimal Saving," CESifo Working Paper Series 2438, CESifo Group Munich.
- Godfroid, Philippe, 2001. "Monotone transformation of utility: Some particular cases," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 241-245, May.
- Liqun Liu & Jack Meyer, 2013. "Normalized measures of concavity and Ross’s strongly more risk averse order," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 185-198, October.
- Menegatti, Mario, 2014. "New results on the relationship among risk aversion, prudence and temperance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 613-617.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 1996. "Portfolio choice under noisy asset returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 47-51, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:45:y:1994:i:1:p:51-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.