The Lorenz-ordering of Singh-Maddala income distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Groll & Peter J. Lambert, 2013.
"The Pro-Poorness, Growth and Inequality Nexus: Some Findings From a Simulation Study,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(4), pages 776-784, December.
- Thomas Groll & Peter J. Lambert, 2011. "The pro-poorness, growth and inequality nexus: Some findings from a simulation study," Working Papers 214, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Wilfling, Bernd, 1996. "Lorenz ordering of generalized beta-II income distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 381-388.
- Wilfling, Bernd, 1996. "Lorenz ordering of power-function order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 313-319, November.
- Kleiber, Christian, 2005. "The Lorenz curve in economics and econometrics," Technical Reports 2005,30, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Fabio Clementi & Mauro Gallegati & Giorgio Kaniadakis, 2010. "A model of personal income distribution with application to Italian data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 559-591, October.
- Prieto Alaiz, M. & Pena Trapero, B., 2000. "Repercusiones de la ocultación de renta sobre la medición de la desigualdad," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 14, pages 153-172, Abril.
- Jantti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2001.
"Examining the impact of macro-economic conditions on income inequality,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2001-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2001. "Examining the Impact of Macro-Economic Conditions on Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kleiber, Christian, 1996. "Dagum vs. Singh-Maddala income distributions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 265-268, December.
- Sarabia, Jose Maria & Castillo, Enrique & Slottje, Daniel J., 2002. "Lorenz ordering between McDonald's generalized functions of the income size distribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 265-270, April.
- James Harvey, "undated". "A note on the 'Natural Rate of Subjective Inequality' hypothesis and the approximate relationship between the Gini coefficient and the Atkinson index," Discussion Papers 03/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Brzezinski, Michal, 2014.
"Empirical modeling of the impact factor distribution,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 362-368.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2014. "Empirical modeling of the impact factor distribution," Working Papers 2014-01, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Belzunce, Félix & Pinar, José F. & Ruiz, José M. & Sordo, Miguel A., 2013. "Comparison of concentration for several families of income distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 1036-1045.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:43:y:1993:i:1:p:53-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.