The hazard rate of new establishments : A first report
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marinescu, M.M. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "IT Companies in Rough Seas: Predictive Factors for Bankruptcy Risk in Romania," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Miguel ManjÃ³n-AntolÃn & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2008. "Firm survival: methods and evidence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Keiko Ito & Masatoshi Kato, 2016.
"Does new entry drive out incumbents? The varying roles of establishment size across sectors,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 57-78, January.
- Keiko Ito & Masatoshi Kato, 2016. "Does new entry drive out incumbents? The varying roles of establishment size across sectors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 57-78, January.
- Li Yu & Peter F. Orazem & Robert W. Jolly, 2010. "Why Do Rural Firms Live Longer?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 669-688.
- Masatoshi Kato & Koichiro Onishi & Yuji Honjo, 2017. "Does patenting always help new-firm survival?," Discussion Paper Series 159, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2017.
- Nerkar, Atul & Shane, Scott, 2003. "When do start-ups that exploit patented academic knowledge survive?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1391-1410, November.
- Masatoshi Kato & Yuji Honjo, 2015. "Entrepreneurial human capital and the survival of new firms in high- and low-tech sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 925-957, November.
- David Audretsch & Xiaodan Guo & Adrian Hepfer & Hugo Menendez & Xingzhi Xiao, 2016. "Ownership, productivity and firm survival in China," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(1), pages 67-83, March.
- James Love, 1996. "The determinants of variations in exit rates," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 107-118, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:36:y:1991:i:4:p:409-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.