Testing separability of production using flexible functional form profit functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quintas, Luis G., 1988. "Constructing bimatrix games with unique equilibrium points," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 61-72, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McIntosh, Christopher S. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1991. "Multiproduct Production Choices And Policy Response," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- McIntosh, Christopher S. & Williams, Albert A., 1992.
"Multiproduct Production Choices And Pesticide Regulation In Georgia,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- McIntosh, Christopher S. & Williams, Albert A., 1992. "Multiproduct Production Choices And Pesticide Regulation In Georgia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 135-144, July.
- McIntosh, Christopher S. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1994.
"Evaluating alternative price expectation models for multiproduct supply analysis,"
Blackwell, pages 1-11.
- McIntosh, Christopher R. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1994. "Evaluating alternative price expectation models for multiproduct supply analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:26:y:1988:i:3:p:265-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.