Efficiency wages in Weitzman's share economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassilis Rapanos, 2006.
"Tax Incidence in a Model with Efficiency Wages and Unemployment,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 477-494.
- Vassilis T Rapanos, 2004. "Tax Incidence In A Model With Efficiency Wages And Unemployment," Public Economics 0404001, EconWPA.
- Thorolfur Matthiasson, 1997. "Fixed wage or share: Contingent contract renewal and skipper motivation," Labor and Demography 9702002, EconWPA.
- Matthias Göcke, 2011.
"Efficiency Wages and Negotiated Profit-Sharing under Uncertainty,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 57(2), pages 91-105.
- Göcke, Matthias, 2009. "Efficiency wages and negotiated profit-sharing under uncertainty," Discussion Papers 42, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Matthias Göcke, 2009. "Efficiency Wages and Negotiated Profit-Sharing under Uncertainty," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200919, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rick Harbaugh, "undated". "Employee Stock Ownership vs. Profit Sharing," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-28, Claremont Colleges.
- Pablo González, 2002. "Profit Sharing Reconsidered: Efficiency Wages and Renegotiation Costs," Documentos de Trabajo 151, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:23:y:1987:i:3:p:245-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.