A note on inertia in market share
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Jorge Padilla, 1991. "Consumer switching costs: a survey," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(3), pages 485-504, September.
- Jeong-Yoo Kim, 2000. "Product Compatibility and Technological Innovation," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 87-100.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson, 2014.
"Consumer Inertia and Firm Pricing in the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Insurance Exchange,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 38-64, February.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson, 2012. "Consumer Inertia and Firm Pricing in the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 18359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2000. "Exports and information spillovers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2474, The World Bank.
- Laurent Reynald-Alexandre, 2007. "Probalilistic duopoly with differentiation by attributes," Working Papers halshs-00587847, HAL.
- Laurent Reynald-Alexandre, 2006. "Differentiated duopoly with 'elimination by aspects'," Working Papers halshs-00590488, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:21:y:1986:i:1:p:73-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.