Jeffreys-Bayes posterior odds ratio and the Akaike information criterion for discriminating between models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & McAleer, M., 1994. "Simplicity, scientific inference and econometric modelling," Discussion Paper 1994-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Phillips, Peter C. B., 1995. "Bayesian prediction a response," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 351-365, September.
- Greenberg, Edward & Parks, Robert P, 1997.
"A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 67-75, Jan.-Feb..
- Edward Greenberg & Robert P. Parks, 1993. "A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity," Econometrics 9308001, EconWPA.
- Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana, 2009. "Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 200-213, March.
- Palm, Franz C., 1995. "Bayesian model selection and prediction with empirical applications comments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 333-335, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:1:y:1978:i:4:p:337-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.