Firm productivity and the number of FDI destinations: Evidence from a non-parametric test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc J. Melitz & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2004. "Export Versus FDI with Heterogeneous Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 300-316, March.
- Jens M. Arnold & Katrin Hussinger, 2010.
"Exports versus FDI in German Manufacturing: Firm Performance and Participation in International Markets,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 595-606, September.
- Arnold, Jens Matthias & Hussinger, Katrin, 2005. "Exports versus FDI in German Manufacturing: Firm Performance and Participation in International Markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-73, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arnold, Jens Matthias & Hussinger, Katrin, 2006. "Exports versus FDI in German manufacturing: firm performance and participation in international markets," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Farinas, Jose C. & Ruano, Sonia, 2002. "Firm productivity and export markets: a non-parametric approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 397-422, August.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2011. "Multinationals in the Services and Manufacturing Sectors: A firm-level analysis using Japanese data," Discussion papers 11059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Yeaple, Stephen Ross, 2009. "Firm heterogeneity and the structure of U.S. multinational activity," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 206-215, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsoyo Ando & Fukunari Kimura, 2015.
"Globalization and Domestic Operations: Applying the JC/JD Method to Japanese Manufacturing Firms,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 14(2), pages 1-35, Summer.
- ANDO Mitsuyo & KIMURA Fukunari, 2015. "Globalization and Domestic Operations: Applying the JC/JD method to Japanese manufacturing firms," Discussion papers 15010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:645-659 is not listed on IDEAS
- ANDO Mitsuyo & KIMURA Fukunari, 2017. "Job Creation and Destruction at the Levels of Intra-firm Sections, Firms, and Industries in Globalization: The case of Japanese manufacturing firms," Discussion papers 17100, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsFirm heterogeneity; Multinationals; Foreign direct investment;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:117:y:2012:i:1:p:1-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.