Disagreement, correlation and asset prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haim Levy, 2006. "Capital Asset Prices with Heterogeneous Beliefs," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1317-1354, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hongjun Yan, 2010. "Is Noise Trading Cancelled Out by Aggregation?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(7), pages 1047-1059, July.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 2007. "Disagreement, tastes, and asset prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 667-689, March.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2010.
"Unbiased Disagreement in Financial Markets, Waves of Pessimism and the Risk-Return Trade-off,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 575-601.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2010. "Unbiased Disagreement in financial markets, waves of pessimism and the risk return tradeoff," Post-Print halshs-00488481, HAL.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2008. "Are more risk averse agents more optimistic? Insights from a rational expectations model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 73-76, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lintner, John, 1969. "The Aggregation of Investor's Diverse Judgments and Preferences in Purely Competitive Security Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 347-400, December.
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde, 2006. "Heterogeneous beliefs and asset pricing in discrete time: An analysis of pessimism and doubt," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1233-1260, July.
- Duchin, Ran & Levy, Moshe, 2010. "Disagreement, Portfolio Optimization, and Excess Volatility," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 623-640, June.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2011. "Do heterogeneous beliefs diversify market risk?," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 241-258.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2008. "Are More Risk-Averse Agents More Optimistic? Insights from a Simple Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model," Post-Print halshs-00176630, HAL.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1974. "An aggregation theorem for securities markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2007. "Strategic Beliefs," Working Papers halshs-00176622, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry L. Friedman & Mirko S. Heinle, 2016. "Taste, information, and asset prices: implications for the valuation of CSR," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 740-767, September.
- Jasper de Winter & Siem Jan Koopman & Irma Hindrayanto & Anjali Chouhan, 2017. "Modeling the business and financial cycle in a multivariate structural time series model," DNB Working Papers 573, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibrium asset prices; Disagreement; Consensus belief; Mispricing; Spillover effect;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:116:y:2012:i:3:p:512-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.