Competition, conduct and demand elasticity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Sherrill Shaffer & Laura Spierdijk, 2012.
"Assessing Competition with the Panzar-Rosse Model: The Role of Scale, Costs, and Equilibrium,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(4), pages 1025-1044, November.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Sherrill Shaffer & Laura Spierdijk, 2009. "Assessing Competition with the Panzar-Rosse Model: The Role of Scale, Costs, and Equilibrium," CAMA Working Papers 2009-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jacob Bikker & Sherrill Shaffer & Laura Spierdijk, 2009. "Assessing Competition with the Panzar-Rosse Model: The Role of Scale, Costs, and Equilibrium," DNB Working Papers 225, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J.A. Bikker & S. Shaffer & L. Spierdijk, 2009. "Assessing Competition with the Panzar-Rosse Model: The Role of Scale, Costs, and Equilibrium," Working Papers 09-27, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Fafaliou, Irene & Polemis, Michael L., 2016. "New evidence on assessing the level of competition in the European Union banking sector: A panel data approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 395-407.
- Barbosa, Klenio & de Paula Rocha, Bruno & Salazar, Fernando, 2015.
"Assessing competition in the banking industry: A multi-product approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 340-362.
- Barbosa, Klênio & Rocha, Bruno de Paula & Salazar, Fernando Morais Farré, 2013. "Assessing competition in the banking industry: a multi-product approach," Textos para discussão 339, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Klenio Barbosa & Bruno Rocha & Fernando Salaza, 2014. "Assessing Competition In Banking Industry: A Multiproduct Approach," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 133, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bikker, Jacob A. & Haaf, Katharina, 2002.
"Competition, concentration and their relationship: An empirical analysis of the banking industry,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2191-2214, November.
- J.A. Bikker & K. Haaf, 2000. "Competition, concentration and their relationship: an empirical analysis of the banking industry," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 30, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- J.A. Bikker & K. Haaf, 2001. "Competition, Concentration and their Relationship: an EmpiricalAnalysis of the Banking Industry," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 68, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Michael L. Polemis, 2015. "Does Monopolistic Competition Exist In The Mena Region? Evidence From The Banking Sector," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(S1), pages 74-96, December.
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Spierdijk, Laura, 2015. "The Panzar–Rosse revenue test and market power in banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 340-347.
- Moch, Nils, 2013. "Competition in fragmented markets: New evidence from the German banking industry in the light of the subprime crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2908-2919.
- Li, Shaofang & Marinč, Matej, 2016. "Competition in the clearing and settlement industry," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 134-162.
- Yildirim, H. Semih & Philippatos, George C., 2007. "Restructuring, consolidation and competition in Latin American banking markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 629-639, March.
- Yang, Jun & Shao, Hanhua, 2016. "Impact of bank competition on the bank lending channel of monetary transmission: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 468-481.
- Steve Motsi & Oluseye Samuel Ajuwon & Collins Ntim, 2018. "Bank Competition in Sub-Saharan African Countries: Has Anything Changed in the Light of 2007-2008 Global FinancialCrisis?," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 68(1), pages 59-83, January-M.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2019. "Competitive conditions and sectors’ productive efficiency: A conditional non-parametric frontier analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 276(3), pages 1104-1118.
- Zhang, Tiantian & Matthews, Kent, 2019. "Assessing the degree of financial integration in ASEAN—A perspective of banking competitiveness," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 487-500.
- Nicholas Apergis & Michael L. Polemis, 2016. "Competition and efficiency in the MENA banking region: a non-structural DEA approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(54), pages 5276-5291, November.
- Małgorzata Pawłowska, 2010. "Competition in the Polish Banking Sector," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5-6, pages 91-119.
- Osuagwu, Eze Simpson & Nwokoma, Ndubisi, 2017. "Empirical assessment of the competitive conduct of Nigerian banks in a post-consolidation era," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 412-422.
- Léon, Florian, 2016. "Does the expansion of regional cross-border banks affect competition in Africa? Indirect evidence," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 66-77.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:10:y:1982:i:1-2:p:167-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.