Power and contestation in collaborative ecosystem-based management: The case of Haida Gwaii
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Connor, Martin, 2000. "The VALSE project -- an introduction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 165-174, August.
- O'Hara, Sabine U., 1996. "Discursive ethics in ecosystems valuation and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 95-107, February.
- John F. Forester, 1999. "The Deliberative Practitioner: Encouraging Participatory Planning Processes," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561220, January.
- Funtowicz, Silvio O. & Ravetz, Jerome R., 1994. "The worth of a songbird: ecological economics as a post-normal science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-207, August.
- P M McGuirk, 2001. "Situating communicative planning theory: context, power, and knowledge," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(2), pages 195-217, February.
- Vatn, Arild, 2005. "Rationality, institutions and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 203-217, November.
- Bas Arts & Jan Tatenhove, 2004. "Policy and power: A conceptual framework between the â€˜oldâ€™ and â€˜newâ€™ policy idioms," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 37(3), pages 339-356, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pomeroy, Caroline & Hall-Arber, Madeleine & Conway, Flaxen, 2015. "Power and perspective: Fisheries and the ocean commons beset by demands of development," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 339-346.
More about this item
KeywordsHaida Ecosystem-based management Forestry politics Indigenous rights Environmentalism Political ecology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2010:i:2:p:178-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.