Urban and rural attitudes toward municipal water controls: A study of a semi-arid region with limited water supplies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bethany Cooper & Michael Burton & Lin Crase, 2019. "Willingness to Pay to Avoid Water Restrictions in Australia Under a Changing Climate," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 72(3), pages 823-847, March.
- Kristin Cockerill & Pete Groothuis & Tanga Mohr & Courtney Cooper, 2014. "Individual water: Water source as an indicator of attitudes about water management and conservation in rural regions," Working Papers 14-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Jeffrey A. Edwards & Tara R. Wade & Mark L. Burkey & R. Gary Pumphrey, 2014.
"Forecasting the Public's Acceptability of Municipal Water Regulation and Price Rationing for Communities on the Ogallala Aquifer,"
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-30.
- Edwards, Jeffrey A. & Wade, Tara R. & Burkey, Mark L. & Pumphrey, R. Gary, 2013. "Forecasting the Public's Acceptability of Municipal Water Regulation and Price Rationing for Communities on the Ogallala Aquifer," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149579, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bjornlund, H. & Xu, W. & Wheeler, S., 2014. "An overview of water sharing and participation issues for irrigators and their communities in Alberta: Implications for water policy," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 171-180.
- Jeffrey A. EDWARDS & Alfredo A. ROMERO & R. Gary PUMPHREY, 2014. "Supporting the Development of Municipal Water Policy: A study of the United States with Implications for Other Nations," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Edwards, Jeffrey A. & Pumphrey, R. Gary & Barbato, Lucia & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Burkey, Mark L., 2012. "Building a simple general model of municipal water conservation policy for communities overlying the Ogallala Aquifer," MPRA Paper 41750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:65:y:2008:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.